Some documents are presented in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) only. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them.
Professional Development Conference
CLICK HERE to see how you can help.
Speakers that have been confirmed to date, include:
- Dr. Jerry Farley, Washburn University President
- Susan Fritzlen, AGA Deputy Executive Director of Programs
- Bill Miller; Director, Johnson County Audit Services
- Dennis Taylor, City of Topeka Performance Management Coordinator
- Kent Olson, Director of Division of Accounts and Reports & State of Kansas FMS Project Director
- Ron Miller, City of Topeka Police Chief
- Alice Weingartner, Shawnee County Emergency Preparedness
- Maggie Kelley, Certified Laugh Leader
February 26 and 27, 2009
8:30 - 5:00
If you are in finance, procurement, auditing, or another accounting service within government, you need to be here. This ambitious undertaking has been laid out with you in mind. SAVE THIS DATE ON YOUR CALENDAR NOW!
- 2009 Announcement Flyer
- 2009 Conference Schedule Day One
- 2009 Conference Schedule Day Two
- Earn up to 14 CPE hours at this event.
- Dress is business casual.
Don't let your managers and staff miss this conference!
Topics & Issues:
- Performance Management/Budgeting
- Citizen Centric Reporting
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems
- Energy Audits
Conference Materials & Presentations ( TO BE RELEASED PRIOR TO THE CONFERENCE )
- 2009 Conference Brochure
Capital Plaza Hotel
1717 SW Topeka Blvd.
Topeka, KS 66612
- Conference Rate: Regular State Rate plus taxes, if applicable
- Check-in time is 3:00 PM and Check-out time is 12:00 Noon
- No Block of rooms is reserved
Professional Development Conference Registration
Enter your personal information then select "Submit."
Note: Items in bold are required.
Make Checks payable to:
- Association of Government Accountants
- Tax ID Number: 480965118-00
Mail Remittances to:
Pam Simecka, Treasurer
PO Box 206
Topeka, KS 66603
- Send Questions to: Marti.Leisinger@co.shawnee.ks.us
- 2008 Conference SCHEDULE (45.8KB PDF)
- 2008 Conference BROCHURE (82KB PDF)
- Kent Olson - KS Transparency Act (25KB PDF)
- Kent Olson - Sunflower Project (42KB PDF)
- 2005 Class Schedule (23 KB PDF)
- 2005 Conference Brochure (126 KB PDF)
- 2005 State Budget (20 KB PDF)
- 501 Pres. (98 KB PDF)
- 501 Session OH (48 KB PDF)
- AGA Check 21 Presentation (1.12 MB PPT)
- AGA Fraud Presentation (49 KB PPT)
- KS AGA Update (1.27 MB PPT)
- SOX 404 Explained (101 KB PPT)
- 2004 Conference Brochure
- 2004 Photos
- 2004 PowerPoint Presentation
- 2004 Class Schedule